The long awaited gift guide for HER is here, and if you're a last minute shopper like me and procrastinate everything heres a helpful guide. These are the perfect gifts for a special lady in your life, especially a little fashionista.
1. Stila lip set: This Stila lip set is such a cute gift, and a great one for a makeup lover! It comes with 8 different colors and are all travel size. Perfect to throw in your purse and go!
2. Amazing Grace: I love Amazing Grace from Philosophy. Its such a feminine, fresh scent and lingers on your body all day! Its one of those scents that when you get out of the shower you automatically feel clean. Such a good gift for a soap lover!
3. LED makeup mirror: This makeup mirror is amazing, LED lights on a makeup mirror..what more could you ask for!? The stand it comes on it so convenient, and it also comes in different colors if you're not a pink girl like me. Its definitely something I'm looking into purchasing soon!
4. Calvin Klein Joggers: Joggers are such a good gift, even thought they are lounge wear. I absolutely LOVE my Calvin's, they are the comfiest thing to lounge around in and definitely worth the investment. Calvin Klein is one of those brands that will never go out of style, especially their underwear/lounge wear.
5. Faux Fur Pompom Beanie: Beanie hats with furry baubles on the top are so cute and cozy. They can spice up any outfit and make it super cute while also keeping your ears warm. I love the red, would be so cute with an all black outfits for a pop of color!
6. BaubleBar tassel earrings: BaubleBar is one of my go to's when it comes to jewelry. Its something that is sturdy and will last you. They're always coming out with the cutest pieces. These tassel earrings are the perfect gift or even a stocking stuffer. They are such a statement and you can dress them up or down.
7. Beauty Blender Duo: If you know anything about the beauty world, you've heard the word 'beauty blender' before. They are a staple to many beauty gurus makeup routine. This set that comes in a ornament shape is perfect! Can be given as a stocking stuffer as well!
8. Steve Madden OTK Boots: OTK boots or 'over the knee boots' are a hot item this season, and I foresee them being a winter staple for a couple years to come! They are so cute. If you're like me and have the skinniest chicken legs and no OTK boots fit and look awkward, these are the perfect solution. They fit snug and you won't have to constantly pull them up all day.
9. Bauble Bar Necklace: Another BaubleBar goodie! I LOVE necklaces like these, they're so simple but the layering makes a statement. This set can be worn with sooooo much! I wear mine all the time and I dress it up and down. Its something that can be used throughout all the seasons and will uphold very well.
10. Sam Edelman Heels: Sam Edelman is one of my favorite shoe designers at a more affordable price than other designers. They're always coming out with the cutest designs! These black pumps are simple and can be worn so many different way, but the fraying adds such a cute touch and definitely transforms it from regular black heels.
11. Throw Blanket: If you're buying a gift for a blanket lover like myself, this one is PERFECT. I seriously have an obsession with blankets, I love being cozied up on the couch wrapped in a blanket. This one is super soft and also super cute. It can be thrown at the end of your bed or on the edge of your couch as a cute accessory for any room.
12. Chenille Sweater: Chenille is definitely one of the fabrics of the season, its EVERYWHERE. Im not complaining though, its so soft and comfortable. The ruffled detail on the sleeve definitely gives it a flare, and ruffled sleeves are so in this season!
13. Tory Burch Robinson Crossbody: Tory Burch is one of my go to designers for handbags, I bought one when I graduated high school and haven't been able to stop buying them! They last such a long time and are so chic. They're cheaper than a lot of designer brands. Tory Burch is definitely one of my favorite brands for anything, you can go wrong with her stuff!
14. Free People Sweater: Free People is a more expensive brand, but their sweaters are worth investing in! Such good quality and SO cute. I always splurge on one or two a year and they always last me years after! This one is definitely on my list, the color is so different and isn't your usual gray sweater. Perfect way to bring color into this season! But if you're not someone that wears bright colors, its available in 2 other colors that aren't as bright!
Hope this gift guide helped you out or at least gave you some ideas! Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year, and isn't about the gifts but its always nice to spoil someone you love and show appreciation for them. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy it, hug your loved ones tight!
Ill have a gift guide for HIM up soon, if you're struggling to get your dad, brother, boyfriend, etc. gifts (like I am..told you I procrastinate..lol)