Is anyone else really nosey and love to see what products people use? Me too. I'm also one of those that watches makeup tutorials on Youtube and thinks I'm a makeup artist, when in reality I don't ever wear full glam, let alone know how to do it. I thought it would be nice to share the products I use just about everyday (give or take a few no makeup days.) Some of these products are new, but some are products I've been using for a while now and can't live without!
1. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer: YALL, this stuff smoothes out your skin like no other. Ive never been the type to wear a primer, but this one is too good not to at least try. It smoothes out pores and leaves a good porcelain like finish on your skin so the foundation goes on seamlessly.
2. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation: This is a new product I've just discovered and I LOVE it. I don't normally wear foundation everyday, usually its either concealer and powder or a bb/cc cream. Ever since finding this gem, I've hardly gone a day without wearing it. Its a medium to full coverage, and you can barely feel it on your face. Its so comfortable, doesn't crease in my (awful) smile lines, and it keeps me shine free! I'm in the shade 1N2 Vanille
3. Tarte Shape Tape: Shape tape concealer launched at the end of 2016 and became the number 1 used concealer in the world by the end of 2017. I have just now jumped on the bandwagon and tried it. I ordered mine online and sadly got didn't get the correct shade for under eye brightening. The color I have is the same as my skin tone, and while I could use a shade lighter, the color I have works under my eyes to cover any dark circles that I may have. I'm wear the shade Light Neutral
4. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder: Charlotte Tilbury is known for her luxury beauty items, this is no exception. I had seen many people use this powder and love it, as soon as I tried it I became one of those people! This powder is beautiful. Its not cakey, and it sits on the skin so nicely. I wear this on top of my foundation and also on my lesser makeup days on top of concealer! Its definitely one that I would recommend. Im in the shade 2 Medium.
5. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess: This is one of my HOLY GRAIL products. I have used this bronzer since high school!! It's the perfect shade to warm up your face and make you look like you've been kissed by the sun. I'll try new bronzers but always come back to this one, I haven't found one that competes with it yet. It's seriously amazing. I wear the shade 03 Medium Deep.
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush: Obviously I love all of these products since I put them on my face everyday, but this one holds a special place in my heart. Blush is one of those products that can make your whole face come together, it makes your skin look healthy! I also use this as a eyeshadow through my crease, and it's the perfect everyday shade. I wear the shade Feisty.
7. Nars Eyeshadow Duo: I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, it's not something that I feel the need to wear everyday...the most I do on a day to day basis is run some of the Tarte blush through my crease. With that being said, when I do want to wear eyeshadow I love this Nars duo. With my dark hair, I love looking bronze and these two shadows are perfect to achieve that look. The shadows are so creamy, easy to blend and stay fairly well. The shade is in Isolde.
8. MAC Extended Play Lash: I have eyelash extensions, so I don't use this on a day to day basis but its so good for bottom lashed. It separates, lengthens and doesn't transfer onto my under eyes. It stays put for hours, but is easy to take off. I foresee myself, if I ever say goodbye to my lash extensions, reaching for this everyday for top and bottom lashes. I have the shade Endlessly Black.
9. MAC Lip Pencil in the shade Soar: I LOVE THIS LIP COLOR. Soar is the shade that flew off the shelf when Kylie Jenner announced that it was her favorite and I can definitely see why. This is the perfect 'your lips but better' color and glides on so smoothly. I have this in my makeup bag, and I also chuck it in whatever bag I'm carrying that day. It literally goes everywhere with me.
10. Fenty Gloss Bomb: This is another item that I carry in my purse everyday. You can wear it alone or on top of something, I personally like topping it over the Soar lip pencil. It's not sticky, the glitter isn't in chunks, and it smells so good! I'm so glad I decided to try this gloss, because Ive been looking for the perfect one for sometime now. It's only in one shade, but the shade is Fenty Glow.
11. Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint: When I'm feeling a more bold lip I reach for this more than any other bold lip that I have at the moment. I wasn't a huge fan of the liquid lip trend that was going around because my lips always felt like they were going to fall off every time I wore them. This lip though is a totally different story. I love the formula of this, it isn't super drying to where you feel like your lips are cracked, you can't ever feel it on (a must for me) and the color stays on for so long! The color I wear is in the shade Bounce.
13. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector: I don't wear highlight a lot, and I'm definitely not one of those girls that has to glow to the gods everyday. I mainly only ever wear highlight at night or for a special occasion. Becca is known for its amazing highlighters and I actually have a few! The one thats in my makeup bag at the moment is in the shade Opal. It's unlike any other highlight shade that I've ever seen. It acts like a two and one product for me because I love using it as eyeshadow!
14. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil: Brows, brows and more brows. The trend of the fluffy, fuller brows has been around for a couple years now and I don't foresee us going back to thin eyebrows anytime soon. The Benefit goof proof pencil is such a good brow product, and it's super easy to use. It glides on, doesn't budge throughout the day and the pencil won't try out on you. Bonus, you also get a spooly on the other end! With my dark hair, I use the darkest shade #6.
15. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Powder: I love the Laura Mercier Translucent powder, but I ran out. Instead of repurchasing I decided to try something new. I picked up this one at Ulta and I have been pleasantly surprised with it. Its for oily/acne prone skin which means it will keep you matte as well as not disturbing your sensitive skin. I have the shade Translucent.
Also, I will mention the candle and coffee table books! I love coffee table books, especially fashion related ones. They're so chic and add a girly touch to my living room.
1. Bath & Body Works candle in the scent Marshmellow Fireside